Hail, Ice and Wind Damage Roof Inspection
Roof Repair & Restoration Experts for hail damage in Texas
What kind of roof damage can you experience after a Hail, Ice and Wind Storms?
- Dented metal in the gutters, gutter screens, doors, or downspouts
- Siding and windowsills damage
- Damage to light fixtures, air conditioners and other outdoor fixtures
- Bald spots caused by hail hitting the shingles
- Cracked or missing shingles
- Dented metal sheets on the roof
- Damaged Shingles, shingles blown off the roof.
- Seam seperation and cracking of the roofing materials.
- Water leaks resulting from expansion of roofing membrane and flashing.